The days are getting shorter and the nights cooler, so that can only mean one thing — another Rio Nuevo fall photo contest. Every Thursday for the next six weeks we’ll announce a new theme, and entries will be due by the following Wednesday at midnight. We’ll announce each weekly winner on Friday. Each weekly winner will be eligible for the grand prize award at the end of the contest. In addition, we’ll do a people’s choice award for the photo that gets the most likes on Facebook.
The rules are simple:
- Entries may come from professional or hobbyist photographers.
- Rio Nuevo staff may enter, but won’t be eligible for prizes.
- No more than three entries per week per photographer.
- All photographs must be the property of the entrant.
- Photos should reflect the theme and life in the West.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Rio Nuevo, and have no cash value.
- Rio Nuevo reserves the right to use entered photographs in social media for purposes of the contest. Any other use by Rio Nuevo will be negotiated with the entrant.
Spread the word! The more entries, the merrier! And be on the lookout for our first theme announcement next Thursday.